As the situation regarding COVID-19 develops we want to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our customers, employees and suppliers and prevent the spread of the virus. We are following the guidance issued by the Government and Health authorities and adjusting our policies and procedures in line with this on a daily basis.
Currently, our business is operating as normal and there has been no change or disruption to supplies. As of 23rd March 2020, we have no confirmed cases. As far as possible we will do whatever is necessary to continue to provide our normal level of service to our customers.
We are taking these steps as a minimum:
• All close contact meetings are cancelled
• Increased levels of hand washing and cleaning of surfaces within the business
• Introduction of a no hand shake policy
• Circulation of posters and hand outs to reinforce best practice
• Incoming deliveries to be dropped outside of the business
A.T Leads & Looms Ltd take the COVID-19 threat very seriously and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to all concerned.
We would ask for your patience and understanding at these difficult times, and would like to assure you everything is being done to maintain supply & service.
Thank you in advance for your continued support and co-operation.