- viewed_cookie_policy This cookie is used to record if a visitor has seen the cookie notification bar.
- wordpress_, wordpress_logged_in_ These cookies are set by WordPress and are used for indication and identification of the logged in users. These are session cookies
- wordpress-test-cookie WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
- wp-settings-, wp-settings-time These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
Third Party Cookies:
We include content from other websites, such as YouTube videos and give you the option to share on social media, such as Facebook. Please be aware that additional cookies and similar technologies may be placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet device from these other websites. We’re not responsible for these so please check the privacy and cookie policies of the social media networks you use for full details of what they do.
- Google Analytics Cookies (_ga, _gid, gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_wg_default_metric, gadwp_wg_default_swmetric) These third-party cookies are placed by Google Analytics and the plugin Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP). These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
- Mailmunch Cookies (mailmunch_second_pageview, mailmunch_shown-) These third-party cookies are set by the plugin MailChimp Forms by MailMunch. Please refer to https://legal.mailmunch.com/privacy/.
- Video player (__distillery) This cookie is used by our video player provider to remember your position in a video should playback be interrupted.
- Gravatar (is-logged-in) This third-party cookie is set by https://en.gravatar.com/
- Language Cookie (lang) This third-party cookie is set by cdn.syndication.twimg.com. Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website
- ShareThis Cookie (_stid) This third-party cookies are placed by ShareThis. They allow you to create links and share content from our website on social media networks. ShareThis will also use the data collected to provide advertisers with profile information for targeted, behavioural advertising.
- Twitter Cookies (_twitter_sess, ads_prefs, auth_toekn, csrf_same_site, csrf_same_site_set, dnt, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, netpu, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, syndicate_guest_id, tfw_exp, twid, twitter_ads_id) These cookies permit the site to display twitter functionalities. They may also allow Twitter to obtain information anonymously about browsing habits or user preferences.
- Facebook Cookies (act, c_user, datr, fr, presence, sd, wd, xs) These cookies permit the site to display Facebook functionalities. They may also allow Facebook to obtain information anonymously about browsing habits or user preferences.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our site more quickly and efficiently.